Thursday, November 6, 2014

Write to me about your experiences

This month I'm asking my readers to please email me at chutney2maplesyrup@gmail.com, and tell me about your experience with immigration processes, moving to Canada, your first year in Canada, advice that you think others will benefit from and/or your personal experience in anything to do with immigrating here.

Let me know if I can post it here for other readers. If you would like it to be confidential, that is fine too. I won't mention names or personal information if you do give me permission to post.

There are thousands of people from around the world wondering whether to make that critical decision to move to Canada or not. Your experiences can help out things in perspective. I'm looking for more of the positive stories as well. 

So if you have something to say....start writing!

Thanks!

No comments: