Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Posting more often

Hello there!



In case you have been a regular reader of my blog from when I started it in 2008 and were wondering why my posts have been few and far between, it is because I was busier than usual with home and kids (two teenagers actually).  My husband was travelling abroad more often on his consultancy work. Then a few months ago I decided to work outside the home which has taken a huge chunk of my free time to post on this blog.  

But the other day, I went over my blog from the time I started it and thought, a lot of work went into this. I don’t want it to go to waste!! So here I am, making a pledge to post something every week if not more often.

A lot has happened in the immigration world and I do get many emails a day from readers which encouraged me to post more often as well.

So for those of you new to my blog…please go back to the beginning and read the posts which will give you  informed information for you to immigrate or thoughts to ponder before you immigrate or decide if you want to immigrate or not.
Whatever you decide….I wish you the very best! Please feel free to email me any doubts you have. I do try to answer the emails as soon as I can.

Have a wonderful  day!!

No comments: