Tuesday, July 29, 2008

List of things for school admission

The schools in Canada do not want to see old report cards or Transfer Certificates.

What they will ask for is:

Birth certificate
Passport copy
Immunization card
PR card
Proof of address: lease agreement, house ownership papers, a telephone bill and/or a letter posted to you at your address with the postal stamp on it.

That is it! Admission time is the last week of August. Schools open the first week of September, the day after Labor day.

No comments: