Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Moving to Canada? Start reading my blog from the July 2008 posts.


Many readers keep asking me about the schools, how to find a house, and other questions relating to things I've written all about in my earlier posts. If you are moving to Canada, I suggest you start reading the posts, basically 'backwards', starting from July 2008.

If you see the right hand side of the blog and scroll down, you will find the calendar year and click on 2008. Then click on July. You will find information on everything from what you need for school admissions, school rankings and what to look for when buying or renting a house.

This month I know of four readers who are moving and making the final 'landing' to Canada. I wish them all the best and hope they like it here as much as we do!

No comments: